Everyone could use a little help when it comes to car repair. When a tire blows out, your engine goes kaput or you need the closest place to refill your gas tank, it pays to have some trusty car repair iPhone apps to help you find the location and price you need. Install the following apps on your iPhone and save yourself the agony of an overpriced mechanic overcharging you by the hundreds.
1. Car Minder. Car Minder is the perfect one stop application for all of your maintenance needs. Keep track of your gas mileage and know when it’s time to full up, and know when it’s time for your annual checkup.
2. iWrecked. Do you need some assistance after your car accident? While it’s not something any of us like to think about, car accidents are a part of our driving life and will inevitably happen at one time or another while on the road. Take photos of the accident scene, search for the nearest towing company and make that call to your insurance company with the click of a button.
3. Car Care. Do you need an app on your iPhone to graph your fuel data, keep track of your mileage and remind you of your upcoming car maintenance appointments? Stay on top of everything car-related (including when it’s time to change the oil), so you can keep your vehicle in tip top condition.
4. Take Me To My Car. Who hasn’t forgotten where they’ve parked in a temporarily scattered brain state of mind? With this iPhone app, you’ve never lose your vehicle again. Pinch the screen to zoom in or out and like a compass, your iPhone will get you to your car safely.
5. Pack & Go Deluxe. The Pack & Go Deluxe iPhone app is what every driver needs on the go, whether they’re making a long road trip or just down the street to the gas station. It offers an extensive to-do list so you remember to pack some extra sunscreen, your wallet, etc. Whatever you need to make an enjoyable trip, this app has it.
6. Fuzzy Codes. This app won’t just help you stay out of trouble on the road, it will make sure you’re on top of every ‘red light’ danger icon that comes on your car notifying you of a potential problem. When the check engine light comes on for example, there are multiple reasons it may have come on and Fuzzy Codes helps you determine the root of the cause; hence; less of a headache for you, the driver.
7. Speedbox. Tired of those getting those parking tickets? Well, your wallet is, and so is the wear and tear on your car. As one of the best speed apps on the market, Speedbox will monitor your speed, warn you when you’re going to fast, display maximum and average speed of the area you’re driving and more.
8. VehiCal. Don’t ever again fall behind on those costly vehicle expenses of yours. Manage your car’s mileage, track your parking expenses, toll tags charges and yearly repairs.
9. Carticipate. Another great car app that helps you to stay on top of your car maintenance costs. Do you want to decrease the wear and tear on your automobile? Then use this app and help plan rides with friends and coworkers. This app will help you schedule rides and take advantage of the carpool lane.
10. Trapster. Don’t get caught with a police tailing you ever again or go through a green light just as it turns red. Trapster helps you know about any potential warning area so you’re never at a loss.
Author Bio: Ethan S. writes for Brake Bleeders. If you’re looking for a brake bleeder, or wanting to become one yourself, Brake Bleeders is the natural choice.Social tagging: car care iphone apps > car service iphone apps